Žygimantas Susnys, Managing director of IFP
Žygimantas Susnys is Managing Director of IFP Corporate Finance, investment banking firm focusing on the Baltic countries.
From 2006 to 2009 he worked in Dresdner Kleinwort’s mergers and acquisitions team in London. Before that he worked in Deutsche Bank’s Moscow office, SEB Venture Capital management and PwC corporate finance division in Lithuania.
Žygimantas advised on these major transactions: EUR 11 billion merger of Swiss utilities companies into Alpiq, USD 0.5 million sale of a controlling stake in Russian power generation company TGK-2 to EnBW, sale of the leading Irish utility company Viridian and other transactions.
Žygimantas holds a full-time Master’s in Finance degree from London Business School and is a CFA charterholder.
Darius Kraučiūnas, Director
Darius joined IFP Corporate Finance in 2009. Before that he worked as independent financial and asset management advisor in the Baltics and South East Europe for 3 years, was investment manager in private equity management company BaltCap for 5 years and corporate finance manager in PwC for 5 years. Darius worked on numerous corporate finance transactions within services, manufacturing, construction, transport, retail, banking, insurance and media industries.
Darius holds an MSc degree in economics from Vilnius University (Lithuania), he also completed one year finance studies under TEMPUS program at Sheffield University Management School (UK).
Agnė Mačijauskaitė, Senior Analyst
Agnė joined IFP Corporate Finance in 2014. Before that, she worked with DNB bank under “ISM Excellent 100“ program and provided consultancy services. Moreover, Agnė participated in program under Double-Degree agreement and worked with international projects of investment banking, business development, consumer behaviour and others. While being a part of Student Association, she organised and participated in broad range of seminars and trainings.
- 2016 01 25 IFP Corporate Finance advised the shareholders of MPG (Medicinos Paslaugu Grupe), leading Lithuanian private clinics chain, on raising equity financing from LitCapital
- 2014 06 11 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Lithuania’s leading health information website sveikas.lt
- 2014 06 02 IFP Corporate Finance advises UAB MCT on a EUR 7.5 million medical rehabilitation centre project
- 2014 04 16 IFP Corporate advises on the sale of 24MW ready-for-construction windpark
- 2012 10 24 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Alio classified ads business
- 2012 07 03 IFP Corporate Finance arranges EUR 29 million debt refinancing for UAB Garsų Pasaulis
- 2011 11 15 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Medea Diagnostiska to Euromedic