Are you graduate or still studying for an undergraduate degree in Finance or Business Management?
Are you interested in pursuing the career in Investment Banking area in long-term?
Are you creative, fast thinking and self-starter?
Do you possess excellent analytical, quantitative skills, including financial modeling in Excel?
Are you fluent in spoken and written English?
Do you enjoy true teamwork culture?
Then join IFP Corporate Finance.
We offer competitive remuneration package based on performance. We also provide basic training and share our knowledge and experience every day helping in the learning process.
If you are interested, please, send us your CV together with an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 01 25 IFP Corporate Finance advised the shareholders of MPG (Medicinos Paslaugu Grupe), leading Lithuanian private clinics chain, on raising equity financing from LitCapital
- 2014 06 11 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Lithuania’s leading health information website sveikas.lt
- 2014 06 02 IFP Corporate Finance advises UAB MCT on a EUR 7.5 million medical rehabilitation centre project
- 2014 04 16 IFP Corporate advises on the sale of 24MW ready-for-construction windpark
- 2012 10 24 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Alio classified ads business
- 2012 07 03 IFP Corporate Finance arranges EUR 29 million debt refinancing for UAB Garsų Pasaulis
- 2011 11 15 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Medea Diagnostiska to Euromedic