Our approach is centred around value maximisation, regardless of whether we are helping our client in selling, buying or financing his/her business. IFPs sole focus is on finding the right transaction for its clients, and then completing the transaction in the most efficient and effortless manner for them. Our selling process allows us to maximize the business's value by thoroughly analysing it and identifying the unique set of variables that drive its value. Our efficient and discreet sales process is confidential and designed to drive value at every step.
In particular, we focus on:
- Understanding and analysing the owners' objectives and their exit options
- Establishing a preliminary valuation
- Maximizing net proceeds: Our rigorous analysis, professional marketing materials, and superior negotiation abilities help to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. Each step of the marketing process is tailored to our client's particular situation, and is designed to bring the appropriate level of competition amongst potential buyers.
- Negotiating the best possible terms: Our professionals are experienced in negotiating for the best possible outcomes, balancing all of the elements most important to our clients.
- Allowing management to focus on maintaining and growing the business. Our process is conducted in a manner that is least disruptive to our client's business and personnel, and allows them to maintain a positive relationship with the buyer.
- 2016 01 25 IFP Corporate Finance advised the shareholders of MPG (Medicinos Paslaugu Grupe), leading Lithuanian private clinics chain, on raising equity financing from LitCapital
- 2014 06 11 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Lithuania’s leading health information website sveikas.lt
- 2014 06 02 IFP Corporate Finance advises UAB MCT on a EUR 7.5 million medical rehabilitation centre project
- 2014 04 16 IFP Corporate advises on the sale of 24MW ready-for-construction windpark
- 2012 10 24 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Alio classified ads business
- 2012 07 03 IFP Corporate Finance arranges EUR 29 million debt refinancing for UAB Garsų Pasaulis
- 2011 11 15 IFP Corporate Finance advises on the sale of Medea Diagnostiska to Euromedic